The Public Accounts Committee takes evidence on corporate tax deals from Google and HM Revenue and Customs.
Thursday 11 February 2016, Boothroyd Room, Portcullis House
- Matt Brittin, President of Google Europe, Middle East and Africa
- Tom Hutchinson, Vice President, Google Inc
- Dame Lin Homer, Chief Executive and Permanent Secretary, HM Revenue and Customs
- Jim Harra, Director General Business Tax, HM Revenue and Customs
- Edward Troup, Tax Assurance Commissioner, HM Revenue and Customs
Video: Parliamentary copyright