The Public Accounts Committee has confirmed the subjects for inquiries it intends to hold in January and February 2017.
The subjects for January and February:
- NHS financial sustainability
- Integrating health and social care
- Access to General Practice: progress review
- Housing – the state of the nation
- The HMRC Estate and Concentrix
- Financial sustainability of schools
- National Citizen Service
- The Defence Estate
- Defence Equipment Plan
- The Crown Commercial Service
- The Commonwealth Development Corporation
Dates and further details will be announced on the website in due course.
Image: Parliamentary copyright