The Political and Constitutional Reform Committee has launched a short inquiry into the arrangements for forming a government after a general election, with particular reference to circumstances where there is no clear single-party majority in the House of Commons.
Monday 9 March 2015, Committee Room 8, Palace of Westminster
- David Natzler, Acting Clerk of the House of Commons, and Paul Evans, Clerk of the Journals
- Rt Hon Annette Brooke MP, Chair of the Liberal Democrat Parliamentary Party
- John Cryer MP, Chair of the Parliamentary Labour Party
- Sir Jeremy Heywood, Cabinet Secretary and Head of the Civil Service
- Mr Graham Brady MP, Chairman of the 1922 Committee
Image: Parliamentary copyright