The Northern Ireland Affairs Committee will hold a public evidence session on its inquiry into The banking structure in Northern Ireland on Wednesday 11 December 2013 with representatives from the Economic Advisory Group.
Committee Room 5, House of Commons, at 10.30 am
- Kate Barker, Chair, Gerry Mallon and Patricia O’Hagan, Economic Advisory Group
The Committee is planning further public evidence sessions during which they expect to be questioning representatives from the Prudential Regulation Authority, Bank of Ireland, Danske Bank, IBOA the Finance Union, Ulster Bank, and First Trust Bank.
Draft programme: (All dates and witnesses are subject to change)
- 8 January – Bank of England Prudential Regulation Authority
- 15 January – Bank of Ireland; Danske Bank
- 22 January – IBOA The Finance Union
- 29 January – Ulster Bank; First Trust Bank
The Committee announced the inquiry into the banking structure in Northern Ireland on 15 July 2013.