The Northern Ireland Affairs Committee will hold a public evidence session on its inquiry into The banking structure in Northern Ireland on Wednesday 4 December 2013 with the Minister of Finance and Personnel.
Committee Room 5, House of Commons, at 2.30 pm
- Simon Hamilton MLA, Minister of Finance and Personnel
The Committee is planning further public evidence sessions during which they expect to be questioning representatives from: the Economic Advisory Group, the Prudential Regulation Authority, Bank of Ireland, Danske Bank, IBOA the Finance Union, Ulster Bank, and First Trust Bank.
Draft programme: (All dates and witnesses are subject to change)
- 11 December – Economic Advisory Group
- 8 January – Bank of England Prudential Regulation Authority
- 15 January – Bank of Ireland; Danske Bank
- 22 January – IBOA The Finance Union
- 29 January – Ulster Bank; First Trust Bank
The Committee announced the inquiry into the banking structure in Northern Ireland on 15 July 2013.