The Northern Ireland Affairs Committee holds its first evidence session on the wide-ranging inquiry into issues affecting Northern Ireland in respect of the forthcoming referendum on UK membership of the EU.
Wednesday 3 February 2016, Committee Room 8, Palace of Westminster.
- Professor Neil Gibson, Director, Economic Policy Centre, University of Ulster;
- Dr Leslie Budd, Reader, Open University Business School;
- Dr Graham Gudgin, Research Associate, Centre For Business Research, University of Cambridge.
- Dr Cathal McCall, Reader in Politics, Queen's University Belfast;
- Dr Lee McGowan, Senior Lecturer in Politics, Queen's University Belfast;
- Professor Dagmar Schiek, Jean Monet Professor of EU Law, Queen's University Belfast.