The Liaison Committee will take evidence from the Deputy Prime Minister Rt Hon Nick Clegg MP at 4pm on Tuesday 5 February. This will be the first time the Committee has held an evidence session with the Deputy Prime Minister.
At 4pm on Tuesday 5 February, in the Grimond Room, Portcullis House
- Rt Hon Nick Clegg MP, Deputy Prime Minister
It is expected that the questioning will cover the following subjects, and will last for 90 minutes in total:
1. "Greenest government ever"?
- The UN Rio+20 Summit
- Setting the post-2015 development aid objectives
- Valuing biodiversity
- Energy issues and the UK’s energy future
- ‘Citizen science’
At approximately 4.45 pm:
2. Constitutional reform and devolution in the United Kingdom
- Relationship between central and local government
- Increase of powers for Wales and Scotland
- English devolution
- Voter registration
- Recall of MPs for serious wrongdoing
- Collective responsibility of Ministers
The Liaison Committee is made up of the Chairs of House of Commons Select Committees.
Image: Parliamentary copyright