The Justice Committee will hold a one-off public evidence hearing in Brighton Council Chamber as part of its ongoing inquiry into the Role of the Probation service
The committee will quiz representatives from Sussex and Surry Probation Trusts, as well as witnesses from the council, Hastings and Rother Primary Care Trust, Brighton’s Women’s Centre and a local Magistrate.
The session, which is a formal proceeding of Parliament, is open to the press and the public and there will be a chance to take pictures before the session starts.
- Sonia Crozier, Chief Executive, Sussex and Surrey Probation Trust;
- John Steele, Chair, Sussex and Surrey Probation Trust;
- Leighe Rogers, Operational director, Sussex and Surrey Probation Trust; and
- Linda Beanlands, Brighton and Hove City Council
- Chief Superintendent Graham Bartlett, Sussex Police;
- Lisa Dando, Brighton Women's Centre;
- Jason Mahoney, Hastings and Rother Primary Care Trust; and
- Claire Brown, Magistrate and Chair of Sussex Central Bench
The session will take place in the Council Chambers at Brighton Town Hall, Bartholomew Square, Brighton, BN1 1JA.