The Justice Committee will hold two further evidence sessions in this inquiry when evidence will be heard from:
Tuesday 7 June
- John Thornhill, Magistrates’ Association; and
- Cllr Mehboob Khan, Local Government Association
- Jane Coyle, Director, Blue Bay Support Services;
- Roger Hill, Director, Community and Partnerships, Soxedo; and
- Peter Neden, Corporate Development Director, G4S
The session will take place in Committee Room 6.
Wednesday 8 June
- Professor Ken Pease OBE, Loughborough University;
- Professor Hazel Kemshall, De Montfort University; and
- Professor Carol Hedderman, University of Leicester
- David Chantler, Chief Executive, West Mercia Probation Trust;
- Assistant Chief Constable John Long, Avon and Somerset Police; and
- John Quick, Assistant Chief Officer, Merseyside Probation Trust
The session will take place in Committee Room 16.
The sessions will be open to the public on a first come, first served basis as seating is limited and there is no system of tickets or advance booking. Please advise security staff that you are attending a committee meeting and they will direct you. You should allow at least 20 minutes to go through security.