The Justice Committee holds its first evidence session on Mesothelioma claims on Tuesday 13 May
Tuesday 13 May 2014, Committee Room 16, Palace of Westminster.
At 9.30 am
- Doug Jewell, Vice-Chair, Asbestos Victims Support Groups Forum UK
- Helen Buczynsky, Legal Officer, Unison
- Ian McFall, Thompsons Solicitors
- Adrian Budgen, Partner and Head of Workplace Illness, Irwin Mitchell LLP
At 10.15 am
- James Dalton, Head of Motor and Liability, Association of British Insurers
- Mike Klaiber, UK Disease Claims Manager, Zurich Insurance PLC
- Nick Pargeter, Partner, Berrymans Lace Mawer LLP
- Derek Adamson, DWF
Timings are approximate.