The Justice Select Committee holds its fourth evidence session in the Post-Legislative Scrutiny of the Freedom of Information Act 2000 inquiry on Tuesday 27 March.
On Tuesday 27 March, in the Grimond Room, Portcullis House
- Lord Hennessy of Nympsfield
- Lord O’Donnell of Clapham
- Gordon Wanless, NHS Business Service Authority
- Sue Slipman, Foundation Trust Network
- Wyn Taylor, Liverpool Heart and Chest Hospital
- Julian Brookes, NHS South of England
The session will be open to the public on a first come, first served basis as seating is limited and there is no system of tickets or advance booking. Please advise security staff that you are attending a committee meeting and they will direct you. You should allow at least 20 minutes to go through security.