On Tuesday 16 November the Commons Justice Committee will hold its first evidence session in connection with its inquiry into the operation of the Family Courts.
- Craig Pickering, Chief Executive, Families Need Fathers;
- Lynn Chesterman, Chief Executive, The Grandparents’ Association; and
- Nicola Harwin, Chief Executive, Women’s Aid
- Dr Julia Brophy, Oxford University; and
- Dr Lynne Harne, Bristol University
The session will take place in the Thatcher Room, Portcullis House at 10.30am.
The session will be open to the public on a first come, first served basis as seating is limited and there is no system of tickets or advance booking. Portcullis House is the building directly above Westminster Station and visitors who wish to attend should enter via the entrance in Victoria Embankment.
Please advise security staff that you are attending a committee meeting and they will direct you. You should allow at least 20 minutes to go through security.