On Tuesday 25 January the Justice Committee will hold its second evidence session on The operation of the Family Courts inquiry when evidence will be heard from:
- Jonathan Ewen, Director North East Barnardo’s and Director of Family Placement;
- Barbara Esam, Policy Lawyer, NSPCC; and
- Fiona Weir, CEO, Gingerbread
- Stephen Cobb QC, Chairman, Family Law Bar Association;
- Jane Wilson, Member of Resolution National Committee and Chair of the Resolution Domestic Abuse Committee; and
- Linda Lee, President, Law Society
The session will take place in Committee Room 5 at 10.30am.
The session will be open to the public on a first come, first served basis as seating is limited and there is no system of tickets or advance booking. Visitors who wish to attend the session should enter via the Cromwell Green entrance (next to St Stephen’s entrance), House of Commons.
Please advise security staff that you are attending a committee meeting and they will direct you. You should allow at least 20 minutes to go through security.