The Justice Committee will hold two further evidence sessions on the above inquiry on:
Monday 14 February when evidence will be heard from:
- Professor Roger Bowles, University of York
- Sarah Albon, Director, Civil, Family and Legal Aid Policy, Ministry of Justice; and
- Carolyn Downs, Chief Executive, Legal Services Commission
The session will take place in the Wilson Room, Portcullis House
and on Wednesday 16 February when evidence will be heard from:
- Mr Jonathan Djanogly, Parliamentary Under-Secretary of State; and
- Sarah Albon, Director, Civil, Family and Legal Aid Policy, Ministry of Justice
The session will take place in Committee Room 8.
The sessions will be open to the public on a first come, first served basis as seating is limited and there is no system of tickets or advance booking.
Please advise security staff that you are attending a committee meeting and they will direct you. You should allow at least 20 minutes to go through security.