The Justice Committee will hold an evidence session on the above inquiry on Tuesday 1 February 2011 when evidence will be heard from:
- Emma Baldwin, Free Representation Unit;
- Rebecca Scott, Legal Advice Manager, Royal Courts of Justice Advice Bureau; and
- Sally Denton, Senior Solicitor, Nottingham Law Centre
At 11.30 am
- Julie Bishop, Director, Law Centres Federation;
- Gillian Guy, Chief Executive, Citizen’s Advice; and
- Paul Newdick CBE, Trustee, National Pro Bono Centre
The session will take place in Committee Room 5.
The session will be open to the public on a first come, first served basis as seating is limited and there is no system of tickets or advance booking. Visitors who wish to attend the session should enter via the Cromwell Green entrance (next to St Stephen’s entrance), House of Commons.
Please advise security staff that you are attending a committee meeting and they will direct you. You should allow at least 20 minutes to go through security.