This is the second evidence session for the inquiry into Pakistan. The first panel has been chosen to discuss in detail the Department for International Development's (DFID) education programme in Pakistan. The second panel is made up of experts on Pakistan's tax system.
Witnesses and Venue
Thursday 17 January, Committee Room 5, Palace of Westminster
- Sir Michael Barber, DFID's Special Representative on Education in Pakistan
- Anwar Akhtar, founder of Samosa.co.uk
- Dr Matthew J Nelson, School of Oriental and African Studies, University of London
- Dr Ehtisham Ahmad, London School of Economics
- David Steven, Senior Fellow, Centre on International Cooperation, NYU and Brookings Institution