The House of Commons agreed the Membership of the International Development Committee on Monday 12 July.
The following MPs will be sitting on the Committee, which scrutinises policy and spending by the Department for International Development (DFID):
- Malcolm Bruce MP, Chair (Lib Dem, Gordon)
- Hugh Bayley MP, (Lab, City of York)
- Russell Brown MP, (Lab, Dumfries, Galloway
- Richard Burden MP, (Lab, Birmingham, Northfield)
- James Clappison MP, (Con, Hertsmere)
- Richard Harrington MP, (Con, Watford)
- Pauline Latham MP, (Con, Mid Derbyshire)
- Jeremy Lefroy (Con, Stafford)
- Ann McKechin MP, (Lab, Glasgow North)
- Anas Sarwar MP, (Lab, Glasgow Central)
- Chris White MP, (Con, Warwick and Leamington).
Image: Parliamentary copyright