The International Development Committee will hold a one-off evidence session on the Independent Commission for Aid Impact Annual Report on Tuesday 9 July.
Tuesday 9 July, Committee Room 6, room maybe subject to change
Independent Commission for Aid Impact
- Graham Ward, Chief Commissioner
- Mark Foster, Commissioner
- Diana Good, Commissioner
- John Githongo, Commissioner
Department for International Development (DFID) Mark Lowcock, Permanent Secretary, DFID
- Nick Dyer, Director of Policy, DFID
- Rachel Turner, Director for East and Central Africa
Purpose of the session
The first panel is an opportunity to discuss ICAI's Annual Report, and the Commission's overall performance over the past year, with all four Commissioners. This will be followed by the chance to continue the discussion with DFID's Permanent Secretary, Mark Lowcock, and officials.