The International Development Committee will hold the final evidence session for Disability and Development on Tuesday 4 February.
Tuesday 4 February, The Grimond Room, Portcullis House
- Amina Mohammed, Special Advisor of the UN Secretary-General on Post-2015 Development Planning
- Lynne Featherstone MP, Parliamentary Under-Secretary of State, Department for International Development
- Liz Ditchburn, Director of Policy Division, DFID
- Jen Marshall, Head of Profession for Social Development, DFID
- Jo Cooke, Social Inclusion and Civil Society Specialist, DFID
Purpose of the session
This is the third and final evidence session for the inquiry into Disability and Development. The first panel is a chance to explore the links between disability and wider global development targets. The second panel is an opportunity to discuss the inclusion of disabled people in DFID's programmes, and in the work of its key partners.
Image: Parliamentary Copyright