The Home Affairs Committee continues its inquiry into female genital mutilation on Tuesday 29 April 2014.
Tuesday 29 April 2014, Grimond Room, Portcullis House
- Commander Mak Chishty, Association of Chief Police Officers
- Assistant Commissioner Mark Rowley, Metropolitan Police
- Detective Chief Superintendent Keith Niven, Metropolitan Police
- Saria Khalifa, Youth Programme Lead, Forward UK
- Lisa Harker, Director of Strategy, Policy and Evidence, NSPCC
- Norman Baker MP, Minister of State for Crime Prevention
- Jane Ellison MP, Parliamentary Under-Secretary of State for Health
- Edward Timpson MP, Minister for Children and Families
Timings are approximate.