The Home Affairs Committee hears from local stakeholders and housing experts on dealing with antisocial behaviour.
Tuesday 15 January
Venue: Grimond Room, Portcullis House
- Rebecca Bryant, ASB Services Lead, Manchester Council
- Ian Whiteway, ASB Manager, Richmond Housing Partnership
- Peter Castleton, Community Safety Manager, Brighton & Hove City Council
- Cllr Anita Lower, Local Government Association
- Eamon Lynch, Social Landlords Crime and Nuisance Group
- Gavin Smart, Director of Policy, Chartered Institute of Housing
- Kevin Williamson, National Housing Federation
- Jane Plant, Law Society, Housing Law Committee
Committee Chairman Rt Hon Keith Vaz MP said:
"Local government and housing providers are key partners in dealing with antisocial behaviour. We will be asking the experts and frontline practitioners whether the Government’s proposals will empower communities and victims to deal with antisocial behaviour."