The Commons Home Affairs Committee takes further evidence from John Yates on Tuesday 19 July 2011. Mr Yates appears during the early afternoon Committee session when MPs will hear from Sir Paul Stephenson the Metropolitan Police Commissioner and Dick Fedorcio the Director of Public Affairs at the Metropolitan Police Service.
At 12 noon in the Grimond Room, Portcullis House
- Sir Paul Stephenson the Metropolitan Police Commissioner
- Dick Fedorcio OBE, Director of Public Affairs at the Metropolitan Police
The committee will now also meet at 5.30pm to hear from Lord Ken MacDonald the former DPP, Keir Starmer QC the current DPP, and Mark Lewis the Solicitor representing the Dowler family.
At 5.30pm in the Grimond Room, Portcullis House
- Lord Ken MacDonald – Former DPP
- Kier Starmer QC – current DPP
- Mark Lewis - Solicitor representing Dowler Family
Committee Chair, Rt Hon Keith Vaz MP, said:
"The committee has called further witnesses to give evidence tomorrow to clarify any outstanding questions that have arisen from the inquiry."