The Home Affairs Committee examines the impact of Brexit on the Home Office's immigration services.
Tuesday 10 October 2017, Wilson Room, Portcullis House
- John Vine CBE QPM, former Independent Chief Inspector of Borders and Immigration
- David Wood, former Director General of Immigration Enforcement, Home Office
- Danielle Cohen, Danielle Cohen Immigration Law Solicitors
- Ian Robinson, Partner, Fragomen LLP
- Colin Yeo, Garden Court Chambers
Purpose of the session
In this session, the Committee explores:
- The current capacity of the Home Office to deliver immigration services effectively
- Its ability to deliver accurate and timely decisions within its available resources
- The potential impact of Brexit on the Department’s ability to provide effective services in the future.