Jeremy Hunt to give evidence on public expenditure
13 November 2012
On 13 November the Health Committee will take its final evidence for its inquiry into public expenditure.
The morning session will comprise two sets of witnesses. The afternoon session with the Secretary of State and Department of Health officials will conclude the Committee's inquiry.
WitnessesAt 9.30 am
- Chris Hopson, Chief Executive, Foundation Trust Network
- Jim Mackey, Chief Executive, Northumbria Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust
- Philippa Slinger, Chief Executive, Heatherwood and Wexham Park NHS Foundation Trust
- Tony Spotswood, Chief Executive, Royal Bournemouth and Christchurch Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust.
At 10.15 am
- Sir David Nicholson KCB CBE, NHS Chief Executive and Chief Executive, NHS Commissioning Board Authority
- David Flory CBE, Deputy NHS Chief Executive and Director General of NHS Finance, Performance and Operations, Department of Health.
- Rt Hon Jeremy Hunt MP, Secretary of State
- Una O’Brien CB, Permanent Secretary
- Richard Douglas CB, Director General of Policy, Strategy and Finance
- Shaun Gallagher, Acting Director General for Social Care, Local Government and Care Partnerships, Department of Health.
More news on: Parliament, government and politics, Parliament, Economy and finance, Health services and medicine, Health finance, Public expenditure, Commons news, Committee news
Share this page