On 17 April the Health Committee will hold its first oral evidence session on the Government’s Alcohol Strategy. The Terms of Reference for the inquiry were issued on 26 March.
Tuesday 17 April 2012, Committee Room 8, Palace of Westminster
- Sir Ian Gilmore, RCP special advisor on alcohol and chair of the Alcohol Health Alliance
- Eric Appleby, Chief Executive, Alcohol Concern
- Professor Alan Brennan, Sheffield Alcohol Research Group
- Dr John Holmes, Sheffield Alcohol Research Group
- Chris Sorek, Chief Executive, Drinkaware