The Commons Health Committee holds an evidence session on professional responsibility of healthcare practitioners to discuss the issues faced by health professionals when speaking out about poor practice or patient care.
Wednesday 7 December 2011 in Committee Room 8, House of Commons, Main Building
At 2.45 pm
- Jill Finney, Deputy Chief Executive, Care Quality Commission
- Richard Hamblin, Director of Intelligence, Care Quality Commission
- Dr Peter Carter, Chief Executive and General Secretary, Royal College of Nursing
- Dr Mark Porter, Chairman, Consultants' Committee, British Medical Association
- Gavin Larner, Director, Professional Standards Branch, Department of Health
- Matthew Fagg, Deputy Branch Head, Professional Standards Branch, Department of Health
Visitors are advised to allow about 20 minutes to pass through security. Please wait outside the meeting room until invited by Committee staff to enter the room.