Health Committee announces oral evidence session for their inquiry into Public Health policy.
At the fourth oral evidence session of their inquiry into Public Health policy, the Health Committee take evidence from officials at the Department of Health with responsibility for implementing the Government's public health reforms; the chair of the a government sponsored working group on Information and Intelligence for Public Health; the author of a government funded Review of the Regulation of Public Helth Professionals (2010) and the immediate past president of the Faculty of Public Health.
Tuesday 12 July 2011
Location: Committee Room 5, House of Commons, Main Building
At 10.30 am
- Professor Dame Sally C Davies, Chief Medical Officer,
- Anita Marsland MBE, Transition Managing Director, Public Health England
- Professor David R Harper CBE, Director General, Health Improvement and Protection, Department of Health
- Professor John Newton, Chair, Department of Health Working Group on Information and Intelligence for Public Health, South Central Strategic Health Authority.
At 11.45 am
- Professor Alan Maryon-Davis, Honorary Professor of Public Health, King’s College London
- Dr Gabriel Scally, South West Regional Director, Public Health, South West Strategic Health Authority.
The Terms of Reference for the inquiry were issued on Friday 13 May.
Visitors are advised to allow about 20 minutes to pass through security. You might find this link to maps and directions useful.
You may wish to bookmark the following link to the Health Committee website. Any previously bookmarked Health Committee pages should be deleted as they could take you through to obsolete material. Please remember to refresh your screen each time you visit this website or the Parliamentary website in order to obtain the most up-to-date information.