Health Committee holds its third oral evidence session on Complaints and Litigation.
On Tuesday 26 April the Health Committee will hear evidence from people who are responsible for managing the complaints process in the NHS. Questions are likely to focus on how the different components of the complaints system work together and on how the system could be further improved to reduce premature complaints and improve complaint handling.
The Terms of Reference for the inquiry were issued on 4 November 2010.
Tuesday 26 April, Committee Room 15, House of Commons, Main Building
At 4.30 pm
- Lee Bennett, Assistant Director of Patient Experience and Public Engagement, and Complaints Manager, Cambridge University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
- Anne-Marie Ledson, Team Leader, ICAS Yorkshire and Humberside
- Helen Marshall, Risk Manager and Complaints Lead, Calderdale and Huddersfield NHS Foundation Trust
At 5.30 pm
- Dr Mark Newbold, Chief Executive, Heart of England NHS Foundation Trust
- Helen Thomson, Executive Director for Nursing and Deputy Chief Executive, Calderdale and Huddersfield NHS Foundation Trust
Visitors are advised to allow about 20 minutes to pass through security. Further information is available from maps and directions.