Health Committee hold evidence session into NHS commissioning.
GPs already leading the delivery of practice led NHS Commissioning in Hull and Cumbria, along with the senior officials tasked to lead the implementation of the Government's NHS reforms will answer questions today from Health Committee
Location: Committee Room 5, Main Committee Corridor, House of Commons.
At 10.30 am
- Dr Peter Weaving, GP commissioning lead in Carlisle consortium
- Christopher Long, Chief Executive Officer, NHS Hull
- Dr Margaret Lovett, GP commissioning lead in Hull consortium
- Dr Deborah Colvin GP, Lawson Practice Hackney
At 11.15 am
Sir David Nicholson, Chief Executive, NHS and Chief Executive-designate, NHS Commissioning Board
- Dame Barbara Hakin, National Managing Director of Commissioning Development
- Tim Rideout, Director of Commissioning Board Development
- Ben Dyson, Director of Commissioning, Department of Health
This is the third oral evidence session on Commissioning: further issues. The Terms of Reference for the inquiry were issued on 25 January 2011.