The Health Committee holds an oral evidence session with NHS Chief Executive, Chris Hopson and other health representatives as part of its inquiry into the impact of the Comprehensive Spending Review on health and social care.
Tuesday 8 March 2016, Wilson Room, Portcullis House
- Chris Hopson, Chief Executive, NHS Providers
- Julie Wood, Chief Executive, NHS Clinical Commissioners
- Professor Tim Briggs, Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon at the Royal National Orthopaedic Hospital Trust
- Michael Brodie, Finance and Commercial Director, Public Health England
- Professor Ian R Cumming OBE, Chief Executive, Health Education England
- Christina McAnea, Head of Health, UNISON