On Monday 12 July 2010, the House of Commons nominated the members of the Foreign Affairs Committee. Richard Ottaway MP was elected by the House to be the Chair of the Committee on Wednesday 9 June 2010.
The full Committee is:
- Richard Ottaway MP (Conservative, Croydon South) (Chair)
- Mr John Baron MP (Conservative, Basildon and Billericay)
- Rt Hon Sir Menzies Campbell QC MP (Liberal Democrat, North East Fife)
- Rt Hon Ann Clwyd MP (Labour, Cynon Valley)
- Mike Gapes MP (Labour, Ilford South)
- Emma Reynolds MP (Labour, Wolverhampton North East)
- Andrew Rosindell MP (Conservative, Romford)
- Mr Frank Roy MP (Labour, Motherwell and Wishaw)
- Rt Hon Sir John Stanley MP (Conservative, Tonbridge and Malling)
- Rory Stewart MP (Conservative, Penrith and The Border)
- Mr Dave Watts MP (Labour, St Helens North)
For further details about the Committee members please go to the Committee Membership page.
Image: Parliamentary copyright