Wednesday 16 January 2013 at 2pm in Committee Room 13
John Thurso (in the Chair)
Sir Alan Haselhurst
1. Matters arising from the informal note
The Chair noted that Shailesh Vara had been discharged from the Committee and Greg Knight added.
2. Estimates Programme
The Committee took note of the paper and agreed its advice to the Commission.
3. Palace Restoration and Renewal
The Committee took note of the paper.
4. Supplementary Estimate and vote on account
The Committee agreed to recommend to the Commission a Supplementary Estimate that reduced the resource Estimate for 2012/13 by £7.5 million and the capital Estimate by £8.5 million.
5. FOI request: Termly reports on Estates
The Committee noted that the s34 exemption would be claimed in connection with a recent request. It agreed to consider at a future meeting whether it should change its approach to the publication of its papers.
6. Date and time of next meeting
Wednesday 6 February at 2.00pm.