The Committee on Exiting the European Union visits Swansea to hear evidence on the risks and opportunities of Brexit for Wales. The session, held at the National Waterfront Musuem, forms part of the Committee's inquiry into the UK's negotiating objectives for withdrawal from the EU.
Thursday 2 March 2017, National Waterfront Museum, Swansea
- Professor Roger Scully, Professor of Political Science, Wales Governance Centre at Cardiff University
- Dr Jo Hunt, Reader in Law, Wales Governance Centre at Cardiff University
- Dr Rachel Minto, Research Associate, Wales Governance Centre at Cardiff University
- Professor Brian Morgan, Professor of Entrepreneurship, Cardiff Metropolitan University
- Professor Iwan Davies, Professor of Law and Senior Pro-Vice Chancellor Swansea University
- Steve Thomas CBE, Chief Executive, Welsh Local Government Association
Purpose of the session
The event is part of a programme of visits to different parts of the UK, allowing the Committee to get beyond Westminster to gather a range of views about Brexit, what it means for different areas, and what our future relationship with the EU should look like.