The European Scrutiny Committee will hold the second evidence session of its inquiry in the application of the EU Charter of Fundamental Rights in the UK on Wednesday 22 January.
The evidence session will take place in Committee Room 16, in the Palace of Westminster. The public are welcome to attend.
- David Anderson QC, Brick Court Chambers, Temple and Visiting Professor at King’s College, University of London
- Professor Paul Craig, Professor of English Law, St. John's College, Oxford University
- Professor Sionaidh Douglas-Scott, Professor of European and Human Rights Law, Lady Margaret Hall College, Oxford University
- Martin Howe QC, 8 New Square Chambers, Lincoln’s Inn
- Rt Hon the Lord Peter Goldsmith PC QC