European Scrutiny Committee publishes their meeting summary for 29 March 2017.
The meeting summary includes:
- Brexit related issues
- Digital Single Market: Cross-border portability of online content
- Digital Single Market: Wholesale roaming charges
- Financial services: packaged retail and insurance based investment products
- Proposals for Council decision on the Council of Europe Convention on preventing and combating violence against women.
- Migration across the Mediterranean
- Documents drawn to the attention of select committees