The Energy and Climate Change Committee and Environmental Audit Committee holds the second of two joint public evidence sessions on Solar Power Feed-in Tariffs (FITs) at 11.40am on Thursday 1 December 2011 in the Boothroyd Room, Portcullis House.
Thursday 1 December 2011
Both sessions are open to the press and the public and will take place in the Boothroyd Room, Portcullis House.
Watch the session from Tuesday 29 November
Tuesday 29 November 2011
- Daniel Green, Chief Executive Officer, HomeSun
- Howard Johns, Chair, Solar Trade Association
- Peter Capener, Chair, Bath and West Community Energy
- Jeremy Leggett, Chairman, Solarcentury
- Gregory Barker MP, Minister of State for Climate Change
- Moira Wallace, Permanent Secretary, Department of Energy and Climate Change
- Simon Virley, Director General, Department of Energy and Climate Change