The Environmental Audit Committee will be holding a seminar on green finance in the City on 5 June.
The Committee will hear from:
- Opportunities for the Financial Services Sector – Alderman Fiona Woolf CBE, City of London
- The Green Investment Bank – Shaun Kingsbury, CEO
- The Carbon Bubble – Mark Campanale, Carbon Tracker Initiative
- Sustainable Financial Systems and Products- Michael Mainelli Z/Yen Ltd
- A Venture Capital perspective – Richard Burrell, CEO, Aggregated Micro Power
- Investing in Infrastructure – Mike Turnbull, Bank of America Merrill Lynch
- Community Energy Projects – Robert Rabinowitz, Pure/Leapfrog
A transcript of the session will be made available from the Committee’s website from Monday 10 June.
Follow us on Twitter - @CommonsEAC