The Environmental Audit Committee will take evidence on 7 and 14 September on the Green Economy.
The sessions are open to the press and the public and will take place on Wednesday 7 and Wednesday 14 September 2011.
The witnesses will be:
Wednesday 7 September 2011
Venue: The Thatcher Room, Portcullis House
At 2.20 pm
- Prof Tim Jackson, University of Surrey
- Jules Peck, Founding Partner, Abundancy Partners
- New Economics Foundation
Wednesday 14 September 2011
Venue: Committee Room 16, Palace of Westminster
At 10.00 am
- Andrew Raingold, Executive Director, Aldersgate Group
- Adrian Wilkes, Chairman, Environmental Industries Commission
- Frank Price, Director, Grontmij