The Environmental Audit Committee will take evidence from Green Alliance, Institute for Fiscal Studies, Aldersgate Group, Policy Studies Institute, Aviation Environment Federation, Campaign for Better Transport, Taxpayers' Alliance and Federation of Small Businesses.
The session is open to the press and the public and will take place on Wednesday 27 April 2011, in the Thatcher Room, Portcullis House.
The witnesses will be:
At c2.45 pm
- Chris Hewett, Associate, Green Alliance;
- Andrew Leicester, Senior Research Economist, Institute for Fiscal Studies;
- Andrew Raingold, Executive Director, Aldersgate Group; and
- Ben Shaw, Head of Environment Group, Policy Studies Institute.
Followed by at c3.30 pm
- Tim Johnson, Director, Aviation Environment Federation;
- Stephen Joseph, Chief Executive, Campaign for Better Transport;
- Matthew Sinclair, Director of Policy, Taxpayers’ Alliance; and
- Francis Wood, Policy Adviser, Federation of Small Businesses.