Environmental Audit Committee will explore a range of issues raised during the inquiry so far with the Marine Management Agencies and Ministers from the Department for Environment Food and Rural Affairs and the Foreign and Commonwealth Office.
Tuesday 31 January, Wilson Room, Portcullis House
- John Tuckett, Chief Executive Officer, Marine Management Organisation
- Dr Stephen Bolt, Chief Executive Officer, Association of Inshore Fisheries and Conservation Authorities
- Dr Jon Davies, MPA Programme Leader, Joint Nature Conservation Committee
- Thérèse Coffey, Parliamentary Under Secretary of State for Environment and Rural Life Opportunities, DEFRA
- Rt Hon Baroness Anelay of St Johns, Minister of State for Foreign and Commonwealth Affairs, Foreign and Commonwealth Office