This Environment, Food and Rural Affairs Committee evidence session focuses on whether we are sufficiently forward-looking in our research and practice so as to ensure that, in future, we can meet food needs.
Wednesday 5 March 2014, Committee Room 16
- Peter Melchett, Policy Director, Soil Association
- Vicki Hird, Senior Campaigner, Friends of the Earth
- Henry Robinson, President, CLA
- Nick von Westenholz, Chief Executive, Crop Protection Association
- Professor Melanie Welham, Director of Science, BBSRC
- Dr Paul Burrows, Executive Director of Corporate Policy and Strategy, BBSRC
- Professor Sue Hartley, Director, York Environmental Sustainability Institute, University of York
Timings are approximate.