Following the publication of its initial Report on Contamination of Beef Products, the Environment Food and Rural Affairs Committee will take further evidence on food contamination.
In its Report on Contamination of Beef Products (PDF 1 MB), the Committee made a number of recommendations in relation to the role of the Food Standards Agency. This evidence session provides an opportunity to follow up some of these in the light of the recently announced review of the FSA (PDF).
Tuesday 14 May 2013, Committee Room 8, Palace of Westminster.
At 2.30 pm: Freeza Meats
- Mr James Fairbairn, Commercial Director
At approximately 3.00 pm: Food Standards Agency
- Catherine Brown, Chief Executive
- Rt Hon Lord Rooker, Chair
- Mr Steve Wearne, Interim Director, Food Safety
- Mr Andrew Rhodes, Director, Operations