The Commons Environment, Food and Rural Affairs Committee will take oral evidence on Thursday 8 December 2011 from East Sussex fishermen and others at Stade Hall, Hastings, East Sussex.
Location: Stade Hall, Hastings, East Sussex
At 2.30 pm
East Sussex fishermen:
- David Scott, FPO Board Member and past President of the National Federation of Fishermen’s Organisations,
- Bill Brock, South Western Fish Producer Organisation,
- Paul Joy, co-chair of the New Under Ten Fishermen’s Association and South-East representative
- Graham Doswell, New Under Ten Fishermen’s Association South-East representative and chairman of Eastbourne’s fishermen’s association
At 3.30 pm (approx)
- Nick Hales, local restaurateur,
- Adam Whittle, Billingsgate Seafood School,
- Philip MacMullen and Hazel Curtis, Seafish
The session is open to the press and the public.
About Parliament: Select Committees
Visiting Parliament: Watch Committees