The Environment, Food and Rural Affairs Committee will hold its second oral evidence session in relation to its Dog Control and Welfare inquiry.
The meeting will take place on Wednesday 12 September at 3.00pm, in Committee room 5, Palace of Westminster.
- Cllr Nilgun Canver, Local Government Association
- PC Keith Evans, Association of Chief Police Officers
- Assistant Chief Constable Gareth Pritchard, Association of Chief Police Officers
at 3:45pm (approx)
- Claire Horton, Chief Executive, Battersea Dogs and Cats Home
- Steve Goody, Director of External Affairs, Blue Cross
- Clarissa Baldwin, Chief Executive, Dogs Trust
- Gavin Grant, Chief Executive, RSPCA