The Environment, Food and Rural Affairs Committee has received a response from the Government to the following reports:
• Fourth Report of Session 2009-10, The National Forest, which was published on 19 March 2010 as HC 281.
• Fifth Report of Session 2009-10, Dairy Farmers of Britain, which was published on 23 March 2010 as HC 227-I and II.
The Committee has published these responses as its First Special Report of Session 2010-11 (HC 400) and Second Special Report of Session 2010-11 (HC 401) on Monday 26 July 2010 at 11.00 am.
Copies of these Special Reports will be available in the following ways:
• Media representatives can collect the Report from the Press Gallery, House of Commons.
• They will be sent by post to all witnesses on Monday 26 July.
• Copies of these Special Reports may be obtained, on publication, from the usual outlets, including The Parliamentary Bookshop and The Stationery Office.
• These Special Reports will be posted on the Parliamentary internet on 26 July, and will be accessible via the Committee’s homepage.