The Environment, Food and Rural Affairs Committee is holding its second evidence session on feeding the nation: labour constraints.
Wednesday 22 February 2017, Room 16, Palace of Westminster
- Julia Long, National Officer for Food, Drink and Agriculture, Unite the union
- Bridget Henderson, Unite the union
- Tim Breitmeyer, Deputy President, Country Land and Business Association
- George Dunn, Chief Executive, Tenant Farmers Association
- Minette Batters, Deputy President, National Farmers Union