The Energy and Climate Change Committee will take evidence in public on the Outcomes of Warsaw COP 19 at 11 am on Tuesday 10 December 2013 in the Grimond Room, Portcullis House.
At 11 am,
Department of Energy and Climate Change:
- Rt Hon Edward Davey MP, Secretary of State,
- Rt Hon Gregory Barker MP, Minister of State,
- Peter Betts CBE, Director of International Climate Change, and
- Ben Lyon, Head of International Climate Change Negotiations
Timings are approximate.
Topics to be covered
The session will explore a range of issues, including:
- An overall assessment of the Warsaw conference in relation to the UK’s main objectives;
- Analysis of some of the key issues which were debated during the conference; and
- Understand DECC’s plans following the conference and ongoing preparations for COP 21 in Paris in 2015.