The Energy and Climate Change Committee will publish its Fifth Special Report (HC 822) UK Deepwater Drilling—Implications of the Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill: Government Response to the Committee's Second Report of Session 2010–11 at 11am on Tuesday 22 March 2011.
This details the Government’s response to recommendations made by the Committee in its Second Report of Session 2010-11, HC 450, UK Deepwater Drilling—Implications of the Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill.
Will there be advance copies?
Embargoed copies will be available to members of the press and witnesses on Monday 21 March. Hard copies can be collected on Monday 21 March from 11.00 am to noon at the reception desk, 7 Millbank, London, SW1P 3JA.
- Members of the press who wish to receive an electronic advance copy should contact Nick Davies in the Media Office on 020 7219 3297.
- Witnesses who wish to receive an electronic advance copy should request a copy by e-mail sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
How else can I get a copy?
From Tuesday 22 March copies will be available in the following ways:
- Media representatives can collect a hard copy of the Special Report from the Press Gallery, House of Commons;
- The report can also be ordered from The Stationery Office (tel:0845 702 3474) or from the Parliamentary Bookshop (020 7219 3890); and
- It will be available on the Committee’s website.