The Energy and Climate Change Committee will take evidence on UK Oil Refining on Tuesday 11 June 2013 in the Thatcher Room, Portcullis House.
Panel 1, at 10.00am
- David Blakemore, Director General, Phillips 66
- Andrew Gardner, Grangemouth Refinery Commercial Manager, Petronineos
- Volker Bernd Schultz, CEO, Essar Oil
- Chris Hunt, Director General, UKpia
Panel 2, at 11.00am
- Teresa Sayers, Chief Executive, Downstream Fuel Association
- Andrew Owens, CEO, Greenergy International
- Colin Horton, Managing Director, Oikos Storage
Timings are approximate.
The session will explore a range of issues, including:
- Factors leading to the closure of UK oil refineries;
- The role of fuel importers and terminals;
- Security of supply;
- Legislative impacts and the role of the UK Government; and
- Energy prices for consumers.
Written evidence from witnesses