The Energy and Climate Change Committee will take evidence from the Department of Energy and Climate Change on Review of DECC Policy on Tuesday 2 July 2013 in the Thatcher Room, Portcullis House.
At 3.15 pm
- Rt Hon Edward Davey MP, Secretary of State, DECC
- Stephen Lovegrove, Permanent Secretary
- Simon Virley, Director General of the Energy Markets and Infrastructure Group
- Phil Wynnowen, Director General of the International Climate change and Energy Efficiency Group.
Timings are approximate.
Topics to be covered
The session will explore a range of issues, including:
- EU 2030 Framework for climate and energy policies and the EU ETS;
- Energy security;
- Building new nuclear and the nuclear decommissioning;
- Progress of the Green Deal;
- Major Projects Reviews; and
- Carbon Capture and Storage.
Image: Parliamentary copyright